Rabu

INI NIIHH BEBERAPA FOTO,AKU DAN TEMEN-TEMEN AKU..i think im so lucky..have a friends like my friends,we can share and all activity with them.,although not all friends i have,understand me..but i still happy..its blessed for me..,if we not have a frien..maybe we are really lonely..and..just keep youre smile...when you have best friend in youre life..they are can be youre familiy,and your enemy..!!
yeah sometimes i disapointed because of my friends,when they can;t make me bored,make me angry,and can't understand what i want,,but we must intropection do not selfish..,if you have the best thing in your life,absolutely you won't to lost it,because you are really love it..yeah same with friends,,,when you felt your friends its really nice..and completed your life..and make your day always beautiful..just keep it..,because have enemies..its so bad..,yahahahy m sorry,i know my english not good but i just wanna expanse my skill..hahaha...!!

i have a poetry..for all of my friends..who make me smile until now,and make me disapointed too..but just believe it,i can't forgot you until now..huuh??haha

friendship


when we feel sad,you come to make me smile.
when i cryyou come to erase my tears
everything you do..its always make me happy.
although we can;t together forever..but you always inside.
oh my friend,did you think,,we are best friend??

please,hold my hand,and walk together
i never won't look you cry..and your face wet because of your tears
youre happy is mine.and your sad is mine too.
lets friens,dont let world sad because we not care again.








0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

AYO DOOONG KASIH MASUKAN BUAT GW,MASUKAN BERUPA DUIT,MAKANAN,ATAU MAINAN GITU.hahah..DIPERSILAHKAAAN BERPIDATO APAPUN ASAL TIDAK MENGANDUNG BORAX,FORMALIN,LEMAK BABI,LEMAK GORILLA,SARA,& PENGHINAAN.*karna blog ini emang udah terhina* ckckckck

tuker link yok!ayo pasang banner dindasaurus